Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Classes continue with How to eat year round from your garden, Season Extension

This coming week March 22nd I will be teaching another 2 hour class from 3 to 5. This week's topic is Season Extension. This translates to HOW TO EAT SOMETHING FROM YOUR GARDEN YEAR ROUND! For me this is the ultimate goal of season extension.
I am still eating fermented carrots, summer squash and sauerkraut that I made last fall. I have some storage carrots, beets, onions and garlic. I just started digging parsnips last week. I even shared some yummy parsnip cake with friends and workers on the farm.
Then there is the salad mix, arugula, spinach and dill coming from the greenhouse plantings.
Come join me to learn how you can easily and successfully do this from your home garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment